Thus, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, via this document, the Company hereby informs users:
The handling controller is: A PORTADA COMUNICACIÓ, S.L.
Business address: Plaça Francesc Macià, 5 Entresol 1er. – 08021 BARCELONA, Spain
VAT ID: B62934682
Through the forms on our Website, we collect the following data:
- Contact: name, surname, contact email, company
- Blog comments: Name, email, company, website.
If users communicate with us by email, phone or in person, we will collect the data provided, specifically the contact information indicated above.
Purpose of handling
The data collected will be handled for the following purposes:
- to respond to queries and send out information associated with the services the Company offers and to manage our relationship with the user
- to provide any service we are commissioned and comply with our contractual, fiscal, legal and administrative obligations
- when applicable, to publish comments made by the user on our blog
When expressly requested (for example, by subscribing to a newsletter, requesting information by email or leaving us your contact details by phone or at a trade fair or event), we will handle the contact details in order to send information and news periodically on the sector and our activities, products and services.
Lawful basis of handling
The lawful basis for the handling of personal data is:
- Legitimate interest: the Company’s interest in managing and administrating our business in order to provide the best possible service/product and the best, safest experience, and working and collaborating with financial and cultural agents in our sector. For more information on how we assess our legitimate interests in order to avoid any possible impact on you, with regard to specific activities, contact us at the email above.
- Execution of a contract: handling data when necessary to execute a contract that you are a party to or to take measures upon request prior to signing a contract.
- Compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation: handling personal data when necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
As a general rule, except for sending out commercial communications, we do not consider consent a lawful basis for handling personal data. Please take into account that we must handle personal data on more than one lawful basis, according to the specific purposes for which they are being used. Please contact us if you would like more information on the specific lawful basis.
We hereby notify users that, when expressly accepted, personal data may be used to send out commercial communications, by any means, regarding the activities and services of our company or business group that may be of interest. You may oppose to this type of communications at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BAJA DE LA LISTA DE DISTRIBUCIÓN”.
Term of storage
We shall store your data for the duration (a) of our commercial and/or contractual relationship and (b) the legally established period required for tax and accounting purposes, and to make them available to the competent authorities. Nevertheless, they may be kept longer for archiving or statistical purposes unless the user opposes and/or deletes them.
You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, object and, if applicable, portability and restrict processing in writing with a copy of a valid form of photo ID to the following address: Plaça Francesc Macià, 5 Entresol 1er. – 08021 BARCELONA or by email to email@example.com with the subject line “PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS“. These rights are personal in nature, so they may only be exercised by the party in question or their legal representative, providing proper identification or, when applicable, proof of legal representation.
- The right to access may be exercised once a year, except with proof of legitimate interest. To exercise this right, the interested party may choose from the following options:
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In writing to: A PORTADA COMUNICACIÓ, S.L. C/ Numáncia, 185-1ª – 08034 BARCELONA
The Company will notify the communicant of its decision within one month. If affirmative, the interested party shall be allowed access to the information in question within the 10 days following notification.
- The right to rectification and erasure may be exercised subject to the following provisions, if the interested party believes the data collected and handled by us is inaccurate, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. In this case, this right may be exercised by any of the means described above. The Company will rectify or erase said data within 10 days of receiving the request.
- The right to portability may be exercised subject to the following provisions, if the interested party believes the data collected and handled by us should be returned to the person to which the data pertains or, when applicable, a third party (handling controller).
- The right to restrict processing may be exercised, prior to exercising opposition to handling of data, and while resolving opposition to handling, the handling of the data shall be limited.
The request must specify which right the user would like to exercise and also include a copy of a valid form of photo ID. If acting as a legal or voluntary representative, said individual must also provide proof of their status as representative and a copy of their own valid form of photo ID.
If you would like, there is a form available for this purpose:
Use the official AGPD form: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/derechos/index-ides-idphp.php
The National Supervisory Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AGPD) website: www.agpd.es. Tel. 901 100 099 or 91.266.35.17. C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001-Madrid.
Specifically, we do not reveal data to third parties, however we do share certain information as follows:
- We may share professional contact details for business opportunities with our clients and commercial partners.
- We may make personal data available to any company interested in acquiring or that does acquire the Company or any part of its business and, as a result, allow access to any national or international auditors involved so they can carry out their due diligence.
Likewise, we may give our service providers access to personal data, under service provision contracts with the Company. We require all third parties to respect the security of the personal data and to handle it lawfully, in accordance with the provisions of current laws and regulations. We do not allow our external service providers to use personal data for their own purposes and only allow them to process personal data for specific purposes following our specific instructions.
The Company has adopted the data protection security measures required by law and aims to implement any technical measures and means within its power to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data.
The company reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new laws or rulings, or any changes derived from current codes on the subject. Any such changes shall be communicated beforehand, as required, on our Website, notwithstanding the need to request the required consent from the affected parties when it is not considered to be granted previously under the terms of this policy.
For any doubts, questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.