"Culture isn't a substitute for life, but the key." William Hurrell Mallock
A cultural brand needs a very specific publicity campaign.
The aPortada team has more than 10 years experience specializing in publicity campaigns and cultural marketing. We know the discourse, dynamics and the specifics of the art world. We take responsibility for the design, planning and execution of the global strategy for cultural communication. We propose innovative communication and marketing ideas. We analyse your cultural brand, its public and environment and we propose specific actions that generate interest in the media and your target audience, and in this way we contribute to your success.
1. Strategic communication
"A well-chosen word can save not only thoughts but a hundred thousand words” Henri Poincare
- We develop and coordinate your communication plan
- We help you to define the positioning and distinguishing feature of your brand
- We think up and carry out creative communication and cultural marketing actions
- We analyse your public’s cultures and propose loyalty actions and/or research into new segments.
- We analyse and design the appropriate image for your product or service
- We work on your diffusion campaign both on and off-line
2. Press Department
“Art is one of the means of affective communication between people”. Leo Tolstoy
We work to gain the best media coverage for your event
The work of the press department helps to position you through careful strategy and intense work which places your project in the media diary. Good press is very important in order to gain wider audiences and offers more credibility to what you do. What you say doesn’t have the same effect as when the press say it.
With more than 10 years experience we have achieved an extensive knowledge of the country’s cultural Medias and the specific journalists in every cultural sector (performing arts, visual arts, national heritage, fine art, music, cultural politics…) and for every geographical area.
- We analyse newsworthy facts and diffusion strategy within the media
- We write press kit and press releases in a journalistic style
- We coordinate press conferences, presentations and meetings with the cultural media
- We help you to create interesting stories and newsworthy actions
- We periodically send out press releases and follow up published information
- We coordinate interviews, live reports or visual presentations
- We offer an integrated press service for trade fairs, festivals, markets and cultural events
- We manage a personalised contact with experts in the field
- We look after diffusion through web pages and specialized blogs
3. Publicity and diffusion
“Journalism largely consists of saying.” Gilbert Keith Chesterton
We establish strategic alliances and agreements with Medias and institutions in order to reach your target audience. We identify new segments in marketing and advice you on special offers and promotions. We can help you create a more effective and even more economic diffusion campaign.
- We design your promotion plan, off line (media, outdoor advertising, etc), below the line (specific publicity actions) and on-line (web)
- We manage your publicity budget and media campaign
- We search for national heritage links with media
- We search for diffusion alliances with institutions and collectives