"If you don’t know how to communicate well with others, you won’t know how to convince or motivate. If you don’t know how to communicate, you will be badly imformed and you won’t be able to lead or control with efficiency." Robert Papin.
We use internal communication as a tool for the transmission of the corporative culture, cohesion and team motivation. We endeavour to implant internal communication actions in line with the strategy of the company and we form teams in internal communicative skills.
- Internal audits, analysis of the corporative culture and opinion studies
- Internal communication consultancies
- Storytelling techniques for managing change and team motivation
- Internal communication plans for the management of change or crisis situations
- Internal materials: notifications, newsletters, reports, internal magazines (house organs) and welcome manuals
- Corporative days, conferences, workshops and internal training in communications
- Creation of intranets and employee web portals
- Strategy and action plan for the Community Manager in charge of the internal network